SAFT 1.02_01

Jun 5, 2013 at 4:57 PM
I already created and modified a class to work with SAF-T(PT) 1.02_01.
It provides all the classes needed for the SAF-T (as generated by the xsd tool) and then modified to rationalize enums and class names (InvoiceLine instead of AuditFileSourceDocumentsInvoiceInvoiceLine, for example)
At the top structure methods have been implemented to convert strings into enums and a method (WriteXML(string filename)) which exports to structure to the XML file according to the xsd definition.
The enums with a single character can be casted from a char.

Where do I upload it?
Coordinator
Jun 17, 2013 at 9:40 PM
First, thanks for checking my project.
I must apologize for this late reply, but i completely ignore the email sent by codeplex for this project discussions.

I've already updated this project to the new SAFT version, you may check the source code since i haven't created a new version. I hould love to check your code, and see if it could be merged into this project. Can you contact me by email, ou you could open a issue and attach you code.
Jun 18, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Hi!
I have uploaded the file. Please take a look to it. It is written in c# but it can be easely ported to Vb, if needed. I already have generated a SAF-T v2 with it and its structure was positively validated online by the AT.
Marked as answer by regateiro on 10/10/2014 at 2:38 PM